All I Want for Christmas is You

12/27/2014



I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...








In my husband



Scarf - B BOS -Bir Scarf-Brown- New




Sweater - Legal Insanity  - Merry Christmas sweater  Group Gift




Dolls - [SWaGGa] The Followers Gatcha 




Pose - ISPACHI & RACK Poses - Le Snowman (Free Gift)





In Me 



Hair - enVOGUE HAIR - Inna



+ Divinity + Panther Gothic Set (only 25l special price , in one of the boxes under the Christmas tree in COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM)

(now only wear the earrings)


Scarf - NS::  Scarf



Sweater - Legal Insanity  - Merry Christmas sweater  Group Gift




Pant - B BOS -Maddy Pant-Corduroy Grey




Shoes - \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/-FLAWLESS HIGH 







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Subscribe